Be the Solution, not the commodity
The Home-Based Care: Financial Leadership Forum, Be the Solution, Not the Commodity, sponsored by the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation (the Alliance), ElevatingHOME, the Visiting Nurse Associations of America (VNAA), and the Minnesota Home Care Association (MHCA), empowers financial leaders to navigate the ever-shifting payment landscape of home-based healthcare.
The Financial Leadership Forum enables participants to:
- Learn innovative strategies to navigate the complex financial landscape of home-based health care;
- Network among peers and leading industry experts;
- Consider new and innovative strategies to advance home-based care;
- Participate in timely and relevant education sessions; and
- Strengthen vendor partnerships and forge new vendor relationships.
The 2017 Forum will be held June 26-27 at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot. Conference attendees are eligible to receive a discounted room rate on a rate- and space-available basis until June 2, 2017.