2018 NATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
March 7-9, 2018
Call for Presentations
The National Leadership Conference, sponsored by ElevatingHOME, is the premier event for senior and emerging leaders from home-based care providers from across the country.
The National Leadership Conference enables participants to:
- Network among peers and leading industry experts;
- Increase the effectiveness of the industry voice for advocacy;
- Consider new and innovative strategies to advance home-based care;
- Participate in timely and relevant education sessions which address operational, financial, quality, nonprofit leadership and policy-based issues impacting the home-based care industry; and
- Strengthen vendor partnerships and forge new vendor relationships.
If you would like to be featured as a presenter during the upcoming National Leadership Conference, March 7-9, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC, you must submit your proposal by September 15, 2017.
Prior to submitting your presentation for consideration, you must familiarize yourself with the Overview of the Call for Presentations.
Click here to download a copy of the questions required for a complete submission. Please note, only submissions received through the Call for Presentations Survey will be accepted.
If you have a question about submitting a proposal to present at the National Leadership Conference, please contact Heather Corbin.
2121 Crystal Drive, Suite 750
Arlington, VA 22202