Meeting App Guide
The HBC Events app is an easy and convenient way to navigate the 2017 Public Policy and Financial Leadership Forum on your Apple (iOS) and Android smartphones and tablets. The app contains all of the event information you'll need to make the most of your experience in Washington, DC. A special thank you to CliftonLarsonAllen for their sponsorship of the HBC Events app.
We encourage you to download and install the app prior to arriving a the conference following these easy steps:
Download the event app from iTunes and Google Play stores by searching for HBC Events. For a web version (to use on a laptop, Windows phone, or Blackberry), direct your browser to: https://www.confpal.com/m/hbc/
- Log In
Username: your email address
- View Schedule (select ‘Event Schedule’ from the home screen or click on the ‘Program’ icon on the bottom menu)
- On the Tracks screen, click “Complete Program Schedule” at the top to see each day’s schedule
- View Attendees and Speakers (locate the ‘Attendees’ tab on the bottom menu)
- Get info on all the Exhibitors, including website links and phone numbers
- Review your Notes and Documents/Slides (locate the ‘My Info’ tab on the bottom menu)
Ask the Home-Based Care Events Staff or email email@example.com.